Wednesday, March 17, 2010

COLOMBIA HIGHEST RANK BADGES

The Below badges are the Colombia Caballero Scout rank for Boy Scouts.


Caballero Scout badge issued in 1970. It is embroidered with a stitched edge. I need this badge.

Caballero Scout badge issued in 1993. It is embroidered with a rolled edge. I have this badge.


Caballero Scout badge issued in 1995. It is embroidered with a rolled edge. I need this badge.


Caballero Scout badge issued in 1998. It is embroidered with a rolled edge. I have this badge.

Caballero Scout badge issued in 2000. It is embroidered with a rolled edge. I need this badge.

Caballero Scout badge issued in 2003. It is embroidered with a rolled edge. I need this badge.

Caballero Scout badge issued in 2004. It appears to be a woven badge with a rolled edge. I need this badge.

Caballero Scout badge issued in 2006. It is embroidered with a rolled edge. I have this badge.

Travesia Scout badge is the current highest rank badge for Boy Scouts. It was issued in 2007. I is a ribbon badge. I need this badge.

.

1 comment:

  1. Any idea of where I can get a Caballero Scout patch?

    ReplyDelete