Saturday, March 13, 2010

BRAZIL SENIOR SCOUT HIGHEST RANK BADGES

This badge is the Senior Scout Highest Rank. It is named " Escoteiro da Patria / Scout of the Country. It is a ribbon badge issued in 1960.

This badge is a version of the above for Senior Scouts. It is embroidered with a rolled edge. It was issued in 1980. I need this badge.
This badge is a newer version of the Senior Scout highest rank. It's name I believe is the same as the ones above. It is a ribbon badge and was issued in 1999.
This badge is the current version of the Senior Scouts highest rank, "Escoteiro da Patria". It is a 2007 issue. I need this badge.
If you have any additional information about any of these badges, please contact me at n2zgu@pipeline.com. I also would like to trade for the ones that I need for my collection.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment