Tuesday, March 16, 2010

CHINA ROVERS HIGHEST RANK BADGES

This is the Rover highest rank badge issued in 1975. It appears to be woven, backed with a rolled edge. I do not know the name of this badge. I need this badge.

This is the Rover highest rank badge issued in 1980. It appears to be woven, backed with a stitched edge. I do not know the name of this badge. I need this badge.

This is the Rover highest rank badge issued in 1992. It is woven, backed with a rolled edge. I do not know the name of this badge. I have this badge.

This is the Rover highest rank badge issued in 2006. It appears to be woven, backed with a rolled edge. I do not know the name of this badge. I have this badge.
.
If you have any information about these badges, please contact me at n2zgu@pipeline.com. If you have any highest rank badges to trade, please let me know.
.



No comments:

Post a Comment