Friday, March 5, 2010

ARGENTINA HIGHEST RANKS




This badge fully embroidered and was issued by A.S.I.C.D.A., an association that is a member of WFIS. It resembles older Union of Catholic Scouts of Argentina Air Scouts highest rank. Whose name I do not know. It was issued in 2009. Can anyone provide more information on the badge? I need this badge for my collection.



This is a scan of a Scouts de la Patagonia highest rank badge. I do not know the name. It was issued in 2009. The badge has a "B-P" ghosted in the middle which leads me to believe that it is called the B-P Award and it is for the Rover section. Can anyone provide more information on this badge? I need this badge for my collection.


This is a scan of an A.S.I.C.D.A. highest rank badge. It is embroidered with a rolled edge. Can anyone tell me its name, date of issue and for what section it is. I need this badge for my collection.




Please contact me at n2zgu@pipeline.com with any information you have on any of these badges or if you have any to trade. Thanks




No comments:

Post a Comment