Saturday, March 13, 2010

BRAZIL B-P AWARD FOR PIONEER SCOUTS






This is Brazil's B-P Award for Pioneer Scouts issued in or about 1990. It appears to be a ribbon badge. Several Scout Associations use this same badge.








This is another B-P Award issued around 1980. It is embroidered with a stitched edge. I need this badge.

















This is the B-P Award issued around 1990 to Pioneer Scouts. The badge is screen printed with a rolled edge. I need this badge.















This is another B-P Award issued in 2000. It is embroidered with a rolled edge. I need this badge.









I am looking for additional information about these badges. I am also looking to trade/swop for these badges. If you would like to trade/swop, contact me at n2zgu@pipeline.com

No comments:

Post a Comment