Sunday, March 14, 2010

CANADA KING SCOUT BADGES 1922-1938

These badges are the Canadian King Scout highest rank badges from 1922 thru 1938.


This King Scout badge is embroidered with a stitched edge. It appears to be on felt. It was issued in 1922. I need this badge.











This King Scout badge is embroidered with a stitched edge. It was issued in 1926. It appears to be on felt. I need this badge














This King Scout badge is embroidered with a stitched edge. It was issued in 1930. I need this badge.











This King Scout Badge is embroidered with a rolled edge. It was issued in 1938. I need this badge.
If you have any additional information about any of these badges, please let me know. If you have any of them to trade, please contact me at n2zgu@pipeline.com
.

No comments:

Post a Comment